Rask Law Office in Cochrane, Alberta has extensive experience and expertise in all areas of Corporate Law and Commercial Law. We have experience with all types of business organizations and provide continuous advice, helping clients navigate legal hurdles so the business operates at optimum capacity. By properly structuring and maintaining your corporation, we provide the help that you need so that you can focus on what you are great at running your business.
Properly structuring and maintaining your corporation is as important as setting one up in the first place. We explain your options, the pros and cons of each and then help you implement your decision.
- Restructuring existing businesses
- Share Transfers
- Sole proprietorships
- Trade Names
- Corporate Name Changes
- Maintaining Corporate Minute Books
- Act as Registered Office for corporations
- Annual returns (as required by legislation)
- Dissolving Alberta Companies